1.3

Literally this company is the WORST. It’s a corporate office who the CEO is from a dog food background...

HA. You get stuck in a contract that YES you can get out of, we lie to you. Go to corporate it’ll help the process quickly. If you’re considering getting services RUN.

These nurses are not confidence. This company is so shady, find reasons to fire you that are not valid just bc I made lots of money they get rid of me. It’s a joke. Yulon Mueller is a joke as a regional she’s a alcoholic- who picks and chooses who she wants to favorite.

Not ethical, she smokes with her employees in maple grove and talks so much crap. They kept a front desk employee who got high and would cry upfront but got rid of someone who built the best rapport. They are such jokes. Michelle Pinkston came and shadowed my consults- she literally would come in when I couldn’t close and would make you feel bad about her daughters cancer.

The nurses are jokes, they have ONLY 3 days of training and are so scared they’re in the back fighting with one another on who is taking the treatment while a paying guest is out there. If you do go for a consult, they can discount higher they just wanna close you and see how desperate and vein you are. Run away and use a groupon. I got my bikini done for free and I shave daily still.

LOL!!! Indeed won’t post my reviews and Glassdoor, because these shady people don’t want you to know the truth!!! My lip forever has product that won’t dissolve from a inexperienced nurse. My regional Yulon told me there’s nothing she can do and it will cost the company lots of money.

Hmmm This video is the manager in Edina and consultant complaining about their employees and customers. Little advice.

Lower the prices. Keep employees who worked their butt off.

Comments

Well...as I was reading the review I had already thought that this was just an angry disgruntled employee....and then I read the company response or manager or whomever. Now I believe the ex employee because the response was childish as well. I will be cancelling my consultation for sure.

To all who read this – these statements are a bunch false accusations. The person who wrote this review was a former employee who was fired for her manipulative antics.

In the video, she can be heard laughing in the background, and the video is taken out of context. The picture she included was a treatment she WANTED to have. She asked to have her lips plumped up that big. That was not the nurse’s fault.

She was still in the two week healing phase (you can heal asymmetrically).

In regards to the nurses training, we employ at least RNs and Nurse practitioners. In addition to their extensive education, nurses are being trained on each modality for two full weeks - one at the corporate center and one at the Ideal Image center. There are regular refreshers offered to keep up with updates and advances in treatments.

The nurses have great confidence in themselves as well as in their coworkers. We work as a team, and contribute to our guests as a team.

In regards to our center manager, Michelle, and our regional director, Yulon, these statements are false. The person is writing these false statements because she is upset that she got fired almost three months ago.

Her antics and the way she behaved are the reasons why she got fired and is no longer with Ideal Image.

To those who have read this review, I hope you are not turned away by this poorly worded and ridiculous accusations that do not even make sense. We are a company that thrives on providing the best customer service, and we do our best to make each guest happy.

It is not uncommon to see a person who was let go of the company, to act unfairly, angrily, and childishly. If you still have hesitations about coming to us, please come and see us for a royal treatment!

to Anonymous #1388891

Oh yes... laughing in the background because the manager and consultant were freaking out on how busy it was and were complaining about the employees.

So yes it’s hilarious because there is NO LEADERSHIPS or teamwork.

I wanted them that big? There’s product STUCK in there from a year ago and you guys KNEW that but wouldn’t help get the product out. She overfilled my lips as the preceptor Katie said and Sam N even said the NURSE MESSED UP.

Don’t lie!!! The last time I was injected was a long time ago so this photo is not the swelling phase bc I can take another that’s exactly the same.

Yes I was fired and no I’m not sitting here trying to warn people for my sake. I was fired for reasons that were invalid and downright wrong.

These are true statements not lies. Nobody is throwing shade your way, this is what you created.

The nurses are only trained 3 days for INJECTIONS and sent off to live customers. Am I wrong or you want to cover that up as well.

Nurses would argue about who’s taking what... the newer staff recently felt like their training was horrible as well. Maybe your preceptor should stop ripping cigarettes downstairs with the regional. There’s camera footage to prove it.

Liars.

Michelle DID infact say that in my consults and the statements are true about Yulon pull up your cameras and look at her holiday pics with her staff... tequilas wasted. Crying to Morgan (nurse) saying she wants her old position as a consultant back.

You guys do nothing for the customer, you get back to them when you want. Why is it that Michelle gets horrible reviews on Yelp and google now.

Because you DONT care about the customer. Too much turnover and read the reviews, nobody ever stays eventually they push you out somehow and someway.

to Your favorite #1388897

Anatics and behavior is the reason... WHAT A JOKE YOU GUYS ARE.

Lol you guys make up a bunch of bogus lies.

I did EVERYTHING for this company when they needed it. Go somewhere with all that. Several employees within the company got fired when center managers came because they were told by Chris and Deborah they can phase out employees if they wanted to. You guys are corrupted it’s a shame.

That’s why you have employees stealing toilet paper for their homes. Oh and employees giving their friends and families treatments after hours and after the manager goes home. Worried about profit and loss. You still kept the worst employees.

The truth will set you free. Stop lying to people.

She was still in the two week healing phase (you can heal asymmetrically).

Im stuck in a contract now. I need to get out of it.

Do you have the number to corporate? So frustrating!

to Deanna #1388899