New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

Very unprofessional, took job through this company dealing directly with Charles Nadeau off of craigslist, completed last job I was assigned and sent invoice. To date, I still cannot get Charles Nadeau to respond to any of my emails, he skipped out on paying the $150.00 he owes me, which is only something A VERY DISHONEST BUSINESS MAN WOULD DO.

BUYER BEWARE, if he’ll ignore me and screw me out of money HE RIGHTFULLY OWES ME, he will also deny your monies and be dishonest! He doesn't pay for work that was done for him!

CHARLES Nadeau PAY YOUR BILL! PAY YOUR BILL! His reponse kept saying wait til I get into office to review and pay for months!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Charles nadeau, Rip-off, Do not care.

Had an Experience with Ideal Image?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more Regis Salons - Tyler Texas Regis Salon Messed up my Hair Regis Salons "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..." Read more Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more