100% full Not resolved

Very unprofessional, took job through this company dealing directly with Charles Nadeau off of craigslist, completed last job I was assigned and sent invoice. To date, I still cannot get Charles Nadeau to respond to any of my emails, he skipped out on paying the $150.00 he owes me, which is only something A VERY DISHONEST BUSINESS MAN WOULD DO.

BUYER BEWARE, if he’ll ignore me and screw me out of money HE RIGHTFULLY OWES ME, he will also deny your monies and be dishonest! He doesn't pay for work that was done for him!

CHARLES Nadeau PAY YOUR BILL! PAY YOUR BILL! His reponse kept saying wait til I get into office to review and pay for months!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ideal Image and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ideal home renovations from Ideal Image was charles nadeau, rip-off and do not care Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ideal Image.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Ideal Image to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ideal Image?

Comments