4.4K views

I went in for cool sculpting on my abdominal area.I had the first treatment, which yielded great results.

I looked excitedly toward my second treatment. When I arrived I was examined (yes, AFTER my first treatment) and told that I was NOT a candidate for abdominal treatment because I have an "outie" bellybutton which means a hernia exists and the suction from the machine could cause tearing and more damage to the hernia. I was then told I had to use my second session on a different body part.

The results on that area were quite favorable as well however, I did not experience optimal results on any area as I received half treatment on two areas.I was not offered a refund, additional services, or any form of restitution for THEIR mishap.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ideal Image. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ideal Image to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ideal Image and ideal image body treatment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ideal Image?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1195543

Outie belly buttons are not hernias.A hernia at the belly button cannot be treated but an outie belly button is not a hernia.

Shows that the staff there are totally bogus and don't know their medical information at all.

ridiculous.