1.8

BUYER BEWARE: The cool sculpting is an absolute scam that preys on young vulnerable women. It cost over THREE THOUSAND dollars for one day of treatment with ZERO results.

Then the credit card they pressure you to sign up for in order to pay it, is horrible. They lie about how it works and tell you it's 0% interest, but they DON'T tell you that at the end of the promotion they will add Accrued Interest at 27% - Another $900!!!

Tough lesson learned for my young daughter that fell for the scam and tried to do the right thing by paying their blood money for the last 2 years! She almost had it paid off when they surprised her by adding another $900.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Ideal Image. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4200 and wants Ideal Image to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam, high pressure sales and hidden fees. Author liked the most friendly staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ideal Image and ideal image coolsculpting body treatment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Gainesville, Georgia, United States #1267015

Can you tell me the name of the bank or credit card they used with her? I am currently having the same issue, I thought I was almost done paying and now I am back to where I started. Is it comenity capital bank?