My expierence with ideal image started out fine, until i realized all they wanted was my money. I kept telling them over and over again that i was seeing no changes after getting coolsculpting done on my stomach.

When i went in for my last visit to check my progress, my weight had fluctuated 5 pounds from the spring and they said that was why i couldnt see any results and i needed to pay to have more sessions done. I told them to have the financial people review my case and call me. When she did, she was extremely rude and said there was nothing they could for me but take more money for more sessions and that it was all my fault why i hadnt seen any results. She basically called me fat and blamed me for their failure.

I demanded a refund for this scam as i spent thousands of dollars for nothing. She denied me and said it wasnt even an option and told me to come in and get more done. I am outraged. I am completely done dealing with them and want my money back.

Their customer service is terrible and their services are not worth the thought. I will keep at this until i get my money back in full.

Review about: Ideal Image Coolsculpting Body Treatment.

I didn't like: No refund anyway, False claims, Just want your money, Misrepresentation, Price.

Comments