2.2

Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser.She assured me that 6 treatments is what I would need to get rid of the tattoo.

I paid $650 for my six treatments. What a scam!!! After 6 treatments at the Liberty Place location, the tattoo is faded, but still very much visible. The staff was always nice and very attentive, but I am BEYOND disappointed with the results.

By my last treatment, the technician/nurse informed me they were getting rid of the Picosure laser...no wonder, the technicians clearly aren't properly trained in tattoo laser removal. They offered to let me continue to come back for more removal sessions until the laser was picked up from their facility, but after they cancelled 2 appointments with me back to back (they said the laser was down) I knew they were full of ***!!!I can't speak for their other services, but by the looks of things....other people have been scammed out of money with no results. I cannot recommend this place to anyone and I also would never go back to this place.

I almost got a laser hair removal package ($6000)...I am SOOOOO glad I didn't.Something tells me they would have scammed me out of that money as well!!!

Review about: Ideal Image Tattoo Removal Procedure.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Staff.

I didn't like: Results.

Comments

I am on my 8th treatment for the removal of 2 tattoos at a cost of $3,000. They have lightened but are by no means gone! The treatment is extremely painful and it doesn't work.

to Vic #1399337

And they won't be gone even after your $2000 treatment is done. I did more reading about Ideal Image and the staff is trained to use the laser, but not necessarily knowledgable about tattoo removal. They use a general guide, but truly have no knowledge of the best way to accomplish a success removal.